Health topic quickview: Nutrition
A collection of Nutrition-related information in the Health and Ageing website.
02 April 2013
This section of the website contains information on nutrition and healthy eating, physical activity and promoting healthy weight.
27 February 2013
The Australian Government is committed to protecting, promoting, supporting and monitoring breastfeeding throughout Australia.
15 August 2011
The Lifescripts initiative provides general practice with evidence-based tools and skills to help patients address the main lifestyle risk factors for chronic disease: smoking; poor nutrition; alcohol misuse; physical inactivity; and unhealthy weight. The initiative assists with the provision of tailored advice to patients on modifying their lifestyle.
19 November 2008
This section of the website outlines some of the major activities which are being undertaken by the Australian Government towards improving maternal and infant health.
09 July 2008
The Healthy Living Branch is responsible for developing and evaluating national policy, resources and initiatives in the areas of nutrition and healthy eating, health promoting physical activity and promoting healthy weight.
- 10 Dec 2012Review of Food Labelling Law and Policy (2011)
- 03 Dec 2012The Food Regulation Secretariat
- 13 Aug 2010Lifescripts
- 23 Jan 2009The Food Regulation System
- 23 Jan 2009Newsletters of the Food Regulation Secretariat
- 23 Jan 2009The Food Regulation Secretariat – Database Registration
- 03 Dec 2012Publications
- 09 Feb 2011Stakeholder Consultation
- 09 Feb 2011Items for Public Consultation
- 09 Feb 2011Food Regulation Stakeholder Consultation Forums – Reports and Presentations
- 09 Aug 2010Lifescripts resources
- 02 Jul 2009Anorexia nervosa: Australian treatment guide for consumers and carers
- 01 Mar 2009Choose Health: Be Active: A physical activity guide for older Australians
- 01 May 2007What is an eating disorder?