PHERP Review Reports
This page provides links to documents relevant to PHERP reviews and other relevant review reports.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Previous PHERP Reviews
- The Public Health Education and Research Program Review Report 2005 - Strengthening Workforce Capacity for Population Health (PDF 1093 KB). The recommendations of this report are being implemented in the current phase, PHERP Phase 4 (2006-2010).
- PHERP Phase 2 Review 1999 (PDF 371 KB). Implemented in PHERP Phase 3 (2001-2005)
- PHERP Phase 1 Review 1992 (PDF 1245 KB). Implemented in PHERP Phase 2 (1996-2004)
Other review reports relevant to the national health workforce development
- National Strategic Health Workforce Framework 2004 (PDF 240 KB), Australian Health Ministers’ Conference
- Review Report "Australia's Biocentennial Health Initiative" 1986 (PDF 1143 KB), which led to the establishment of PHERP in 1987, later called PHERP Phase 1 (1987-1995)
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.