Valuing the past ... investing in the future- Evaluation of the National HIV /AIDS Strategy 1993-94 to 1995-96
The National HIV/AIDS Strategy 1993–94 to 1995–96 is Australia’s second National HIV/AIDS Strategy. The first Strategy operated from 1989 to 1993 and was evaluated in 1992. This evaluation report was requested by Federal Cabinet when it agreed to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy 1993–94 to 1995–96.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Published by Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health
Valuing the past ... Investing in the future -- Evaluation of the National HIV /AIDS Strategy 1993-94 to 1995-96 (PDF 782 KB)
If you are having difficulty downloading the PDF document(s) please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for an alternative format or a copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.