Schizophrenia: Australian treatment guide for consumers and carers, 2005
This guide was developed for adults and young people who have, or suspect they have, schizophrenia. It covers early treatment, support and recovery.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Please note: An updated version of this publication is available at Schizophrenia: Australian treatment guidelines for consumers and carers, 2009.
Schizophrenia: Australian treatment guide for consumers and carers, 2005 (html)
Schizophrenia: Australian treatment guide for consumers and carers, 2005 (PDF 303 KB)
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.