Private Sector Outreach Services - Review of Private Sector Outreach Services Legislation
This page provides information about the Review of Private Sector Outreach Services Legislation.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Review of Private Sector Outreach Services LegislationChanges to the National Health Act 1953 and the Health Insurance Act 1973 came into effect on 8 June 2001. An independent review was conducted to determine if the private sector outreach services are operating in a manner consistent with the intent of the legislation.
Printable version of A Review of Private Sector Outreach Services Legislation (PDF 642 KB)
If you are experiencing difficulty in downloading any of the above documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.