Information for care recipients, families, representatives and carers about the Aged Care Complaints Scheme
'Do you have a concern?'You can do something about it
If you have a concern about the care you or someone else is receiving, it is important that you talk about it.
We encourage you to raise your concern with your care provider first as you can get a fast and sustainable outcome.
Your local contact is:
If you can’t resolve your concern with your care provider, you can contact the Aged Care Complaints Scheme
- Anyone can lodge a concern
- It is free
- You can be anonymous or confidential
- Call us or go to our website for more information
Aged Care Complaints Scheme
- Phone 1800 550 552
- Website agedcarecomplaints.govspace.gov.au
For aged care information:
- phone 1800 200 422
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking) may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.