Non-Directive Pregnancy Counselling
The Non-Directive Pregnancy Support Counselling MBS Items and the Pregnancy, Birth and Baby service support women, their partners and families in making informed decisions about pregnancy-related issues.
- Pregnancy, Birth and Baby
- Non-Directive Pregnancy Support Counselling MBS Items
- National Women's Health Policy
- The Evaluation of the Improving Maternity Services Budget Package 2009-10
- Maternity Services Review - Overview
- Maternity services reforms
- Maternity Services Advisory Group
These items provide Medicare benefits for the provision of non-directive pregnancy support counselling by eligible GPs, and psychologists, social workers and mental health nurses on referral from a GP.