A Study into the Information Needs and Perceptions of Older Australians Concerning Falls and their Prevention
The principal goal of this study was to identify the most appropriate nature of information on falls and their prevention when communicating with older people and their carers.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Prepared for the Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care
by Marketing Consultancy Network Pty. Ltd
PDF printable version of A Study Into The Information Needs And Perceptions Of Older Australians Concerning Falls And Their Prevention (PDF 170 KB)
If you are having difficulty downloading the PDF document(s) please email email@example.com and we will arrange for an alternative format or a copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.