National Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategy: Implementations Plan
The Implementation Plan for the National STIs Strategy 2005-2008 has been developed to assist key stakeholders to progress and monitor activities on sexually transmissible infections across the health sector and should be read in conjunction with the strategy.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
You may view HTML or download the full document in PDF format: National Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategy 2005-2008: Implementation Plan
THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT CURRENT BUT IT IS RETAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR HISTORICAL OR RESEARCH PURPOSES.