Mental health: statement of rights and responsibilities (1991)
This publication aims to ensure that consumers, carers, advocates, service providers and the community are aware of their rights and responsibilities and can be confident in exercising them.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Please note that a more recent version of this publication is available on the Mental Health Standing Committee website at Mental health statement of rights and responsibilities (2012).
Mental health: statement of rights and responsibilities (1991) (html)
Mental health: statement of rights and responsibilities (1991) (PDF 115 KB)
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.