Progress Report - Progress with the Implementation of the JETACAR Report - Updated 16 November 2001
THIS DOCUMENT HAS BEEN RESCINDED.
Please note the information in this publication may no longer be current but is retained on our website for historical or research purposes.
Printable version of Progress Report - Progress with the Implementation of the JETACAR Report - Updated 16 November 2001 (PDF 391 KB)
If you are having difficulty downloading the above document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Infection Control Guidelines
- Guidelines for the public health management of gastroenteritis outbreaks due to norovirus or suspected viral agents in Australia
- The First National Hepatitis B Strategy
- National Strategies for blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections
- Hepatitis C Prevention, Treatment and Care: Guidelines for Australian Custodial Settings
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.