Projected costs of fall related injury to older persons due to demographic change in Australia: report to the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing. Canberra: New Directions in Health and Safety.
This report is the first to clearly identify the national economic impact of falls and falls related injury for older Australians as a result of population change. As such, it provides an invaluable tool for the planning of effective interventions and resource requirements at national and jurisdictional levels.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
PDF printable version of Projected costs of fall related injury to older persons due to demographic change in Australia: report to the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing. Canberra: New Directions in Health and Safety (PDF 607 KB)
If you are having difficulties accessing the PDF document(s) please email email@example.com for an alternative format or copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.