Standards and Guidelines for Residential Aged Care Services Manual
Standards and guidelines reflecting the quality management and services expected of a residential aged care service. The Manual has been developed to assist service providers to comply with their obligations under the Aged Care Act 1997.
Table of contents
The Internet version of the Manual incorporates all updates issued by email/fax as well as those issued in hardcopy. Please refer to the Amendment Status Sheet for a record of all amendments.
- Delivering More Aged Care Places For Eastern Melbourne
- $25 Million for accommodation for aged and disadvantaged
- Christmas message – remember to check in on your elderly relatives and neighbours
- 6,500 more aged care places for older Australians
- Boost for Home and Community Care in Western Australia
- The Aged Care Workforce, 2012 – Final Report
- Report on the Operation of the Aged Care Act 1997
- Terms and Conditions for Aged Care Funding
- Australian Government Directory of Services for Older People 2012-2013
- How a palliative approach can help older people receiving care at home: A booklet for care workers