Second National Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategy 2010–2013
This strategy builds on the first national Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs) Strategy. It is also one of a suite of five strategies aiming to reduce the transmission of sexually transmissible infections (STIs) and blood borne viruses (BBVs), and the morbidity, mortality and personal and social impacts they cause.
- PDF printable version of Second National Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategy 2010–2013 (PDF 225 KB)
- HTML version of Second National Sexually Transmissible Infections Strategy 2010–2013
If you would like to order copies of these publications, please contact National Mail and Marketing on (02) 6269 1000 or by emailing email@example.com
- National Blood-borne Virus and Sexually Transmissible Infections Surveillance and Monitoring Plan: 2010 - 2013
- National Strategies for blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections
- Third National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Blood Borne Viruses and Sexually Transmissible Infections strategy 2010–2013
- National Guidelines for the Management of People with HIV Who Place Others at Risk
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.