An analysis of research on preventing falls and falls injury in older people: Community, residential care and hospital settings (2004 update)
This report is an update of a literature review completed in 2000. The report describes published research and studies on falls prevention for older people.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
This February 2004 report to the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing by the National Ageing Research Institute is available as a downloadable PDF document:
PDF printable version of An analysis of research on preventing falls and falls injury in older people: Community, residential care and hospital settings (2004 update) (PDF 1161 KB)
If you are having difficulties accessing the PDF document(s) please email email@example.com for an alternative format or copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.