About this form
You can confidentially report suspected fraud or suspicious activity by health providers against health related programmes. It doesn’t matter how much or little information you have, every detail is valuable.
Health providers are:
- professionals (e.g. doctors, pharmacists, dentists and allied health professionals)
- organisations (e.g. medical practices, hospitals and administrative staff).
Health related programmes include:
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS)
- Health Provider incentive programmes.
This is a secure online form to protect your privacy.
Completing this form
Please supply as much information as possible in the following sections to enable us to assess your concerns.
You do not need to provide your personal details on the form. You can remain anonymous, but it may be helpful if we can contact you to ask for more information.
indicates mandatory field
Your personal information is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988, and is being collected by the Australian Government Department of Health for the purposes of investigating, assessing and responding to fraud or suspicious activity by health providers against the Australian Government’s health related programmes.
By submitting this form, you declare that you understand giving false or misleading information is a serious offence.