Private health insurance
Private health insurance - private patients' hospital charter
The Private Patients' Hospital Charter is a guide to what it means to be a private patient in a public hospital, a private hospital or day hospital facility.
It also sets out what you can expect from:
- the doctor(s) providing your treatment;
- the hospital in which you receive your treatment; and
- your private health insurer.
- Private patients' hospital charter flyer and translations homepage
- Contacts for complaints and further information