Compression of Morbidity Workshop Papers. Occasional Papers Series Number 4.
The following papers by five prominent Australian researchers were presented at a workshop in Canberra in July 1998. The purpose of the workshop was to establish the current state of knowledge in relation to the hypothesis of ‘compression of morbidity’. The papers examine the issue from a range of viewpoints.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Download printable version of Compression of Morbidity Workshop Papers (PDF 512 KB)
For further information regarding the Occasional Papers Series, or if you are having trouble accessing any of these documents, please contact email@example.com
Please note that the information and data in this paper, while accurate at the time of publication, may now be out of date. Care should therefore be taken in using it.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.