Evaluation Report Phases 1 and 2 National Continence Management Strategy
This report provides a summary of the achievements of the National Continence Management Strategy since inception in 1998 to June 2006 and provides recommendations to assist with planning for future phases.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
You may download the full document in PDF format:
Evaluation Report Phases 1 and 2 National Continence Management Strategy (PDF 669 KB)
The Australian Government - Department of Health and Ageing
- Professor John McCallum
- Lesley Millar
- Taylor Dong
- Loretta Burston
The Consultant is responsible for the content and views expressed within this report. As an independent advisory report the views herein do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government, but have been published to encourage further dialogue.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.